We are here to help you to optimise your fleet functions, reduce your fleet costs and to ensure compliance in the changing landscape.
As a fleet management service provider we are able to help negotiate the best commercial terms for your business. Our operational systems and processes ensure cost creep is minimised through rigorous data management and policy enforcement.
At ecofleet we believe there are a number of ways to reduce the cost of running your vehicle fleet. Through establishing a cost baseline or whole life cost (WLC) we are able to benchmark existing costs in order to identify where savings can be achieved.
Here is a brief overview of where we commonly find cost efficiencies for our clients:
- Vehicle policy
- Funding source and product
- Cash allowance and grey fleet
- Tax efficiency
- Duty of Care and CSR
- Outsourced fleet activities
- Logistics planning
- Manufacturer and dealer terms
- Costs and contractual terms
- Vehicle leasing providers
- Daily rental
- Ancillary services
- Managed end-of-life disposal methods
- Fuel management
- Mileage management
- Tactical short-term vehicle hire solutions
- Accident cost control via effective risk management solutions
- Risk management
Why not put us to the test?
We offer a free, no obligation fleet review which will identify your current fleet activities and provide an analysis with recommendations. The output will focus on how to achieve cost reduction, maximise value for money and secure service enhancement from the fleet supply chain.