Here at ecofleet Uk Ltd we recognise that our customers are the most valuable asset that we have, and as such we take great care to ensure that our client base, both existing and new, are treated fairly when dealing with us. We are fully committed to providing the highest standards of client service and advice.
Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) is one of the key principles set by the Financial Conduct Authority to ensure fair treatment of customers, by improving standards across the financial industry.
The Financial Conduct Authority’ (FCA) has outlined six guiding principles on how to engage with our clients. These are known as the ‘Treating Customers Fairly’ principles and govern how we communicate with customers, the level of service we provide and the fairness of our products and processes.
The six principles for treating customers fairly
- Consumers can be confident that they are dealing with firms where the fair treatment of customers is central to the corporate culture.
- Services marketed and sold in the retail market are designed to meet the needs of identified consumer groups and are targeted accordingly.
- Consumers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale.
- Where advice is provided, the advice is suitable and takes account of their circumstances.
- The service provided is of an acceptable standard
- Consumers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed by firms to change product, switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaint.
At ecofleet we pride ourselves on adhering to the all six FCA Principles set out above. We ensure that every effort is taken to not only achieve these principles, but to exceed all our client’s expectations.
Ways we meet these requirements
- We continually aim to understand all the needs of our clients and the suitability of their chosen products
- We keep our customers fully informed in a clear and consistent manner that is not misleading.
- Clients are informed of all risks associated with the products that we offer
- We keep our clients fully informed in a clear and fair manner that is unambiguous and not misleading.
- We believe in total clarity and transparency when dealing with our clients. We make certain that our services / products do not contain hidden conditions or rely on complex technical definitions.
- We ensure that the information provided to our client is correct, current and appropriate and takes into account their individual needs and circumstances.
- We take our clients’ privacy seriously and ensure that we follow all the rules in relation to data protection to ensure that clients’ details are kept secure and confidential.
- We take any complaint very seriously and will deal with any complaints promptly and will make improvements to our processes where required.
If you have a complaint
Please visit our complaints procedure page.
Reviewed Dec 2021