All new vehicles include a full UK Manufacturers warranty as standard and a minimum of 12 months roadside assistance and recovery. Additional years AA or RAC breakdown cover can be added to the contract if required.
For complete cover and peace of mind a maintenance package can by included in the contract for a fixed monthly fee, and by using our purchasing power and management expertise a maintenance contract often minimizes you’re service and maintenance costs saving you money throughout the contracted life of your vehicle.
Our maintenance packages include all routine servicing, replacement tyres and other repair costs that might be required and to keep you mobile 365 days a year. A relief vehicle is an optional service which can be included in the contract. It would provide a replacement vehicle in the event of a mechanical or accidental breakdown.
We aim to make the process of booking a service, MOT or repair both simple and hassle free by offering a single telephone number to arrange all servicing and repairs. By using approved dealerships / outlets we ensure that drivers receive the highest level of service, minimising any disruption to their working day.
Our maintenance option includes:
- All routine services according to manufacturer recommendations
- Includes Batteries
- Includes Exhausts
- Includes all breakdown repairs / mechanical failure not attributed to misuse, neglect or impact damage
- Also includes any other mechanical failure not attributed to misuse, neglect or impact damage
- Can include tyre replacement due to fair wear basis
- AA/ RAC recovery is standard with all our contracts.
- 24 hour Mechanical breakdown cover can also be included in the contract
Our maintenance option does not include:
- Any bodywork damage repairs. This should be covered by your comprehensive insurance cover.
- Repairs due to negligence, misuse or accident damage on the part of the Hirers or their employees.